INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
1) Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site, for example, when submitting a request to purchase products or any form in which you request further information or updates.
2) A record of any correspondence between us.
3) Details of transactions that you carry out through our sites. In respect of payment, we use a reputable third party service to process payments on our behalf. We will provide you with a link to the third party website, and you will need to provide relevant payment information directly to the third party.
4) Details of products and services that we provide to you, and any information that you provide to us.
5) Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access. Examples include traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
6) Information relating to your computer, for example, your IP address, operating system and browser type. This information is used for system administration, to report aggregate statistical information (which does not identify you as an individual) to our advertisers.
7) Information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us to improve our site and your experience in using our site, for example, they speed up your searches and recognise you when you return to our site. If you wish, you can refuse to accept cookies by activating on your browser the setting that which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
USES OF INFORMATION:
1) To ensure that content on our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
2) To carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered into between us;
3) To fulfil your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services and to share this information with any service provider or supplier that we work with for the purposes of fulfilling your order, processing your payment detail or providing support services.
4) To notify you about changes to our service;
5) To provide you with information in respect of products or services that are similar to those contained in a contract with us;
6) To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
You have a right to ask us not to process your data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms that we use to collect your data. You can also exercise your right to do so at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site contains links to and from the websites of suppliers, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS OF INFORMATION